* NEW THIS YEAR! $75 Registration Fee will be billed with your September AFTERCARE TUITION payment via FACTS!
OPTIONS and FEES
- Requests for option changes must be communicated via email to the AC Director no later than the 20th of the month.
- There are NO refunds for absences due to illness, travel or school cancellations.
- Option changes are limited to two (2) per year.
- Option #1 and Option #2 tuition is billed at the beginning of each month through your FACTS incidental billing account (not auto withdrawal)
- Option #3 is billed through FACTS incidental billing account at the end of the month based on attendance for that month. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.
- Tuition is divided into 9 equal payments from September 1st– May 1st.
- Aftercare is available on all early dismissal and late arrival days unless otherwise noted on the school calendar.
- Option #1 (5 days): First child $303 - Second child $216 - Third child $165
- Option #2 (3 days): First child $263 - Second child $185 - Third child $140
- Option #3: (Occasional/per day) First child $36 - Second child $26 - Third child $21
School Closing: The aftercare program follows the same policy as the regular school for holidays and snow days.
Snacks: We will provide nutritious snacks and beverages each day but if your child needs more “fuel”, please send in extra snacks.
Written Notice: For your child's safety, please call or e-mail your child’s teacher and the aftercare director if there any changes regarding your child's pickup or attendance in our aftercare program.
Maximum Enrollment: In the event that maximum enrollment is reached, the children of working parents will be given priority. The aftercare program was established specifically to accommodate them.
Play Clothes: We can get dirty in aftercare. Students are permitted to bring play clothes to change into.
Missed Days: We are unable to refund for missed days due to weather or family trips.
2 Hour Late Arrival Days: there will be aftercare provided on 2 hour late arrival days. The director will email families 2 weeks prior in order to have a total head count.